View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002200||FreeCAD||Bug||public||2015-07-25 12:54||2016-02-28 17:57|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||0.16|
|Summary||0002200: Application crash when modifying fillet|
|Description||Application crashes when changed affected edges on a cut of two cylinders.|
When doing a boolean-subtract to cut a thin cylinder through a bigger cylinder sideways, the round end of the cut becomes a set of 4 curved edges.
Making a fillet for this set of four works, removing some crashes the Application.
|Steps To Reproduce||Steps 1-5 already done in file attached. But also reproduces every time when clicking a new model.|
1. Make Cylinder, 10mm tall, 2mm radius, move to 0/0/-5mm.
2. Make Cylinder, 10mm tall, 1mm radius, move to -5mm/0/0, rotate 90deg around (0/1/0)
( they should intersect at their centers now )
3. Create boolean-diff, subtracting the thin from the thick.
4. Select the four parts of edge on one end of the cut-through hole.
5. Add a fillet with 0.2mm radius.
(or load the file attached and start @ 6)
6. Double-click 'Fillet' in Hierarchy, deselect last of 4 edges in fillet.
7. Click OK. Nothing changes in object in view.
8. Double-click 'Fillet' in Hierarchy, deselect last of 3 edges in fillet.
9. Application crashes immediately when clicking on the check.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
||It doesn't crash for me with current master code... But the fillet indeed cannot be executed for several combinations of edges... I suppose this is a limitation of OpenCasCade, not sure we can do much about it...|
||I can confirm this crash. However, it happens when de-selecting the last of the four edges. It's caused by a recursive call of SelectionSingleton::rmvSelection() which corrupts the internal iterator variable.|
|2015-07-25 12:54||Blindleistung||New Issue|
|2015-07-25 12:54||Blindleistung||File Added: reproCrash.FCStd|
|2015-08-05 02:29||yorik||Note Added: 0006273|
|2016-02-28 16:21||wmayer||Note Added: 0006853|
|2016-02-28 16:21||wmayer||Assigned To||=> wmayer|
|2016-02-28 16:21||wmayer||Status||new => confirmed|
|2016-02-28 17:57||wmayer||Changeset attached||=> FreeCAD Master master 4e29db90|
|2016-02-28 17:57||wmayer||Status||confirmed => closed|
|2016-02-28 17:57||wmayer||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2016-02-28 17:57||wmayer||Fixed in Version||=> 0.16|